Detroit Michigan Foreclosure Attorneys
Are you facing foreclosure on your home? Are you a business owner unable to keep up with the mortgage on your commercial property?
The attorneys at Resnick Law have helped clients with foreclosure in the Detroit area and throughout Southeast Michigan for more than 20 years. We provide debt relief counsel, skilled representation in negotiations, foreclosure proceedings and in short sales.
To learn more about your options and how we can help you, call us today at 248.642.5400 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.
Helping Clients Avoid Foreclosure
At Resnick Law, we represent homeowners, individuals and businesses facing foreclosure. Our attorneys are adept at negotiating with lenders and banks to help our clients find debt relief and avoid foreclosure. We can help you pursue:
- Debt settlement or a loan workout : These “Solutions Without Bankruptcy®” can allow you to reduce your interest rate or extend your loan so you can keep your property.
- Refinancing: It may be possible to refinance your mortgage to get a better interest rate or adjust the terms of your loan.
- Loan modification: Many homeowners qualify for a loan modification in instances where the value of the home has decreased to a point where more is owed to the lender than the property is worth. We frequently assist clients in dealing with servicers and lenders to modify loans utilizing debt relief laws.
- Deeds in lieu of foreclosure: While you cannot keep the property, a deed in lieu of foreclosure may be a solution to avoid having a foreclosure appear on your credit record. With this method, you give the deed to your lender in lieu of paying off your mortgage.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy can put a temporary stop to a foreclosure proceeding so you can get your finances under control and begin a payment plan. Under some circumstances, we can potentially remove second and third mortgages and equity lines of credit from your home or rental property.
Contact a Foreclosure Lawyer
We are dedicated to helping clients find the debt relief they need. Contact us online or call our office at 248.642.5400 to discuss solutions to your debt problems.